NHS Digital is led by the Board and our Executive Management Team.
NHS Digital Board
The NHS Digital Board is our most senior decision-making body, accountable to the public, Parliament and the Secretary of State for Health.
Board meetings are held regularly throughout the year and papers, agendas and minutes are made available online. They help shape our strategy.
Noel Gordon, Chair
- Sir Ian Andrews, Chair of the Information Assurance and Cyber Security Committee and the Board's Senior Independent Director
- Sir John Chisholm
- Prof Maria Goddard
- Dr Sarah Blackburn, Chair Assurance & Risk Committee
- Professor Soraya Dhillon
- Professor Sudhesh Kumar
- Marko Balabanovic
- Daniel Benton
- Rob Tinlin
- Rachael Allsop, Director of Workforce
- Beverley Bryant, Director of Digital Transformation
- Rob Shaw, Chief Operating Officer
- Carl Vincent, Director of Finance and Corporate Services
Ex officio members
- Tamara Finkelstein
- Prof. Keith McNeill
- Martin Severs, NHS Digital Medical Director and Caldicott Guardian
Other members of the Executive Management Team (may attend the Board at the discretion of the Chair):
- Tom Denwood, Director of Provider Support and Integration
- James Hawkins, Director of Programmes
- David Hughes, Director of Information and Analytics
Board meetings and minutes
Details of our board meetings and minutes are available.