NHS Digital is led by the board and our executive management team.
NHS Digital Board
The NHS Digital Board is our most senior decision-making body, accountable to the public, Parliament and the Secretary of State for Health.
Board meetings are held regularly throughout the year and papers, agendas and minutes are made available online. They help shape our strategy.
- Dr Sarah Blackburn, vice chair and assurance and risk committee chair
- Sir Ian Andrews, Senior independent director and information assurance and cyber security Committee Chair
- Professor Soraya Dhillon
- Professor Sudhesh Kumar
- Dr Marko Balabanovic
- Daniel Benton
- Rob Tinlin
Interim Chief Executive
- Rachael Allsop, Director of workforce
- Professor David Hughes, Director of Information and Analytics
- Carl Vincent, Chief financial officer
Ex officio Members
- Jonathan Marron, DH Director General, Community Care
- Prof. Keith McNeill, NHS England Chief Clinical Information Officer
- Martin Severs, NHS Digital Medical Director and Caldicott Guardian
Other members of the Executive Management Team (may attend the Board at the direction of the Chair);
- Roberta Barker, Interim Director of People and Organisational Development
- Tom Denwood, Director of Data and Integration
- Nic Fox, Director of Provider Digitisation and Programmes (interim)
- James Hawkins, Director of Programmes
- Eve Roodhouse, Director of Implementation and Programmes (interim)
- Sean Walsh, Interim Director of Operations & Assurance Services and Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO)
As an organisation we value and understand differences in our people and use it to innovate. Our Diversity and Inclusion Workforce Report sets out how we'll deliver this.