If you have a question, complaint or Freedom of Information request you can contact us in a number of ways.
We can not provide medical or clinical advice to members of the public. Please contact a GP, phone the NHS on 111 or visit www.nhs.uk.
Our customer service centre deals with all general questions about NHS Digital. We can not provide medical or clinical advice to members of the public. For general enquiries about NHS Digital call 0300 303 5678 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays). If you have a question, complaint or Freedom of Information request about NHS Digital, you can email our customer service centre.
- If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, your local NHS walk-in centre or an urgent care centre, call 111 or visit NHS Choices for health and lifestyle advice.
- If you are looking for a local dentist, GP or hospital information please visit NHS Choices.
We take complaints about our work, staff, and levels of service very seriously, and have a complaints procedure in place to deal with issues.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service you receive, you should speak to a member of our staff as soon as possible.
We can only deal with complaints about the work, staff, and levels of service provided by NHS Digital.
We cannot deal with:
- complaints about government policy on health and social care
- complaints about hospitals, GP practices, and other NHS services
- complaints about social care services